2. CHICKEN BREAST🥩:
Most of us know that having chicken breast in your diet is a great way to pack on some muscle.
When you talk about making your diet plan, the boneless chicken should always be on your top list because it is one of the best and lean sources of high-quality protein with a good blend of amino acids, which helps in its digestion and shoots them right to your muscle to rebuild and help to heal those damaged muscles resulting in bigger and stronger muscles.
Another huge benefit of chicken breasts is its availability and costs. Chicken breast is especially popular among bodybuilders and for those who want to lose weight at its maximum.
Its high protein and low-calorie content mean you can eat more of it but not to exceed its limit because, besides its tons of benefits of having a quality protein, it also carries 80 mg of cholesterol per 100-gram quantity of it. So next time when you eat this, just keep in mind the daily limit of cholesterol intake which is 300 mg recommended by the RDA.
It has been concluded that half a chicken breast comes with 142 calories in total with only 3.2 grams of fat. It also contains other essential vitamins such as vitamin E, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Other than vitamins, chicken breast also contains minerals but in small quantities such as iron, calcium, zinc, and potassium.
In terms of cooking, There are different ways to consume chicken breasts such as grilling, baking, or stewing.
Now let’s have a look at 11 AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS of chicken breast –
1. It aids in the process of losing weight. If you are planning to lose extra weight from your body, chicken breast will be excellent as it is highly recommended for weight-loss or fat-loss purposes.
2. Researches have shown that consuming 100 grams of chicken breast a day helps in blood pressure regulation. These days many people suffer from different problems related to the blood pressure but do you know that the consumption of chicken breasts can help to regulate the blood pressure as well. It has been recommended by the doctors that those people who generally suffer from hypertension should add chicken breast to their diet plan.
3. Its Richness in protein is the sole reason why many people love to consume chicken breast as 100 grams of chicken breast contains 28 grams of protein. And hope you know very well that protein is a building block of muscles means to build strong muscles and it also prevents muscle loss.
4. It is packed with minerals and vitamins just like proteins. Chicken breast is also a great source of different vitamins and minerals. The presence of vitamin B in it will help you in the prevention of certain conditions like cataracts and also different skin problems. It will also eliminate the weakness of the body, boost immunity, regulate digestion, prevent heart disorder, and maintain cholesterol.
5. According to studies, studies, consumption of chicken breasts can reduce the risk of cancer especially colon cancer.
6. It lowers the cholesterol level. High cholesterol can lead to different heart problems. Consuming chicken breast regularly will lower down the cholesterol level in the body and hence reduce the risk of developing heart diseases.
7. Chicken breast is also rich in amino acid which is known as tryptophan. The presence of tryptophan will relax the body instantly which works great when you were going through depression, feeling sad, suffering from tension, and even from pressure. Its consumption will boost the brain serotonin levels which will improve your mood and eliminate the stress.
8. Its intake boosts up the metabolism. The presence of vitamin b6 in it will promote the metabolic cellular reactions and enzymes of the body which also maintain the health of your blood vessels. It will not only boost the metabolism process of the body but will also keep your energy level high throughout the day so that your body will burn more calories.
9. The richness of protein in the chicken breast will also help in bone strengthening. The presence of phosphorus in it will keep your bones, teeth, and the central nervous system strong.
10. Daily recommended intake of it enhances cardiovascular health. Chicken is a powerhouse of minerals like magnesium and phosphorus that are known to maintain cardiovascular health.
11. Chicken breast regularly can promote the growth of damaged cells and tissues effectively because you can find the high content of riboflavin in it.
Nutritionists also emphasized incorporating it into your diet, as it has the potential to maintain your overall well-being. Therefore, start consuming chicken breast and embrace a healthy body.
let’s discuss the complete guide to its nutrition.👇👇